For 2016 we’ve combined our annual Syracuse GP cyclocross race with the MaxPower Power Cross race to create one giant event with two days of racing:
The Salt City Cyclocross Spectacular!
Saturday October 22 and Sunday October 23, 2016 at Longbranch Park, Liverpool NY. The first race begins at 10:00 AM.
It’s officially Fall in Central New York, which means that cyclocross season is in full swing! It’s time to break-out your your cow bell, practice your best heckling insults and head over to Longbranch Park for two fun days of racing!
Register at Bikereg:
Registration Deadline: Thursday, Oct 20, 2016 at 8:00 PM ET
- From East or West take NYS Thruway exit 39 to 690 E to John Glenn Blvd exit.
- Turn right at first traffic light onto Van Vleck Rd. (becomes Long Branch); Course is on left before bridge.
- From the North coming 81S get on NYS Thruway (W) and follow directions above.
- From the South taking 81N take 690W to John Glenn Blvd exit and follow directions above.
Neutral Support provided by BikeLoft East:
Food will be available on-site from Ladybug Lunchbox!
- Kids non-competitive fun race SUNDAY ONLY – 12 and under.
- Free swap meet – noon at the pavilion – Buy, sell or trade!
It takes a lot of work to put on this event, and we need volunteers to help set-up and tear-down the course. Please register via the link below:
This race is part of the CNY Cross Cup!