Presented by the Onondaga Cycling Club & BonkWerx Coaching
Saturday & Sunday, October 21st + 22nd, 2017
Onondaga Lake Park (Long Branch), Liverpool, NY
Join us for two great days of CX racing in Central New York! You’ll need to bring your A game for fun and challenging courses, and hang-out after your race to practice your best insults on hecklers hill!
Get the latest race information on our FaceBook page!
Held under USA Cycling Permit # 2017-2646
- This race is part of the CNY Cross Cup (Saturday and Sunday),
- Pre-register at BikeReg.com,
- Registration closes at Thursday, Oct 19, 2017 at 5:00 PM ET,
- $15 Late fee for Day of Registration,
- Registration opens at 9:00 AM ending 20 min before each race,
- Promoter reserves the right to combine fields if less than the minimum number of registered racers is reached,
- Additional same-day races only $15,
- Masters – M35+, 45+, 55+ will start together but will be scored separately,
- Parents/guardian must sign waiver for anyone under 18,
- One Day license are available for $15 and must race as a beginner, Cat 5 Men or Cat 5 Women,
- Start line call ups based on time of registration,
- Day of registration will be lined up in the back of the field
- All USA Cycling rules apply
• Mountain bikes allowed NO: bar ends, sleeveless jerseys, aero bars or extensions,
• CPSC certified helmet require
- Sunday Kids Race at 3:50 PM (Last race of the day).
For more information, contact – Noel Bonk
Directions: From East or West take NYS Thruway exit 39 to 690 E to John Glenn Blvd exit.
- Turn right at first traffic light onto Van Vleck Rd. (becomes Long Branch); Course is on left before bridge.
- From the North coming 81S get on NYS Thruway (W) and follow directions above.
- From the South taking 81N take 690W to John Glenn Blvd exit and follow directions above.
A special thanks to our Partners and Sponsors: