Welcome to Syracuse Race Weekend!
Syracuse Race Weekend is a three-day, four event omnium
2017 Road Race Championship
Syracuse Race Weekend will also be hosting the 2017 New York State Road Race Championship as part of the Syracuse Race Weekend Road Race. June 25th, 2017
Information on the race is updated as plans are finalized; check back for updates.
Last updated June 10, 2017
- A 10.5 Km Course starting from Beak and Skiff Apple Farm. A neutral start down Rt 20 to Tully Farms road where the race begins. The climbing starts a little past the 2.5 mile mark where we turn up Otisco Road and finish the climb on top of Dutch Hill Road. Total climb 1,224 ft.Note that the Beak and Skiff cafe will be open late to accommodate racers and spectators.
- LaFayette Time Trial:
- A 17.5 Km Time Trial will be staged from LaFayette Apple Festival Grounds: 5330 Rowland Road, LaFayette NY, 13084, with the race being run on Rte 11A and Tully Farms Roads.
- First rider leaves at 8:00 am
- Criterium at the New York State Fair!
- This is a new venue for us, and we think it will be great for both spectators and racers,
- A flat 0.8 mile course should be challenging and fast!
- First field starts at 11:00 am.
Sunday June 25th 2017: Omnium Road Race & NYS Road Race Championship
- Tully Road Race: This is our classic course that makes it way through the Otisco valley and winds-up with a sprint finish in Tully NY.
- Complete start times for each field can be found on the race flyer below.
Syracuse Race Weekend – 2017 flyer
Race Technical Guide – Click to download PDF
Neutral Race Support provided by:
USA Cycling Permit Number 2017-713:
Register via BikeReg:
Can’t make the whole weekend? No problem, you can also register for individual events via the same BikeReg link above.
Follow us on social networks::