Welcome to Syracuse Race Weekend!
Syracuse Race Weekend is a three-day, four event omnium.
Information on the 2015 Edition of Syracuse Race Weekend continues. Check back for updates.
- A 10.5 Km Course starting from Beak and Skiff Apple Farm. A neutral start down Rt 20 to Tully Farms road where the race begins. The climbing starts a little past the 2.5 mile mark where we turn up Otisco Road and finish the climb on top of Dutch Hill Road. Total climb 1,224 ft.
- First field leaves at 5:30 pm.
- Note that the Beak and Skiff cafe will be open late to accommodate racers and spectators.
- A 15 Km Time Trial will be staged from Marcellus Park with the race being run on Pleasant Valley Rd.
- First rides leaves at 8:00 am,
- Our classic Criterium will be held at Upper Onondaga Park
- First field starts at 11:00 am.
- The Road Race, in partnership with the Village of Tully, the Tully fire department, and the Tully school district, will be staged and started from the Tully Jr./ Sr. High School and connect with a modified version of the course we’ve used in previous years. New for 2014: the course still includes the climbs up Song Mountain Road and Oak Hill Road, but this year we will have a sprint finish in Tully,
- Every category except for the Jrs will complete at least one complete loop around the course, which is 56.9 km (35.4 miles). For race categories doing two or three loops around the course, each additional loops add 44.1 km (27.4 miles),
- Racers will complete either 35.4 miles, 62.8 miles or 90.2 miles,
- First field leaves at 9:00 am.
Complete start times for each field can be found on the race flyer below.
Neutral Race Support provided by:
USA Cycling Permit Number 2015-245:
Register via BikeReg:
Can’t make the whole weekend? No problem, you can also register for individual events:
Follow us on social networks::
Syracuse Race Weekend Sponsors and Friends: