Welcome to Syracuse Race Weekend!
Syracuse Race Weekend is a three-day, four event omnium.
Information on the 2015 Edition of Syracuse Race Weekend continues. Check back for updates.
- A 10.5 Km Course starting from Beak and Skiff Apple Farm. A neutral start down Rt 20 to Tully Farms road where the race begins. The climbing starts a little past the 2.5 mile mark where we turn up Otisco Road and finish the climb on top of Dutch Hill Road. Total climb 1,224 ft.
- First field leaves at 5:30 pm.
- Note that the Beak and Skiff cafe will be open late to accommodate racers and spectators.
- A 17.5 Km Time Trial will be staged from LaFayette Apple Festival Grounds: 5330 Rowland Road, LaFayette NY, 13084, with the race being run on Rte 11A and Tully Farms Rds.
- First rides leaves at 8:00 am,
- Our classic Criterium will be held at Upper Onondaga Park
- First field starts at 11:00 am.
- The Road Race, in partnership with the Village of Tully, the Tully fire department, and the Tully school district, will be staged and started from the Tully Jr./ Sr. High School and connect with a modified version of the course we’ve used in previous years.
- First field leaves at 9:00 am.
Complete start times for each field can be found on the race flyer below.
Neutral Race Support provided by:
USA Cycling Permit Number 2015-245:
Register via BikeReg:
Can’t make the whole weekend? No problem, you can also register for individual events:
Follow us on social networks::
Syracuse Race Weekend Sponsors and Friends: